Personal Injury and Auto Accidents
Dr. Misty Durbin D.C. accepts patients that have been hurt in an auto or personal injury accident.
Car Accident in Corpus ChristiThe following are important things to remember if you are involved in an auto accident in Corpus Christi:
- Seek treatment as soon as possible.
- If there is a chance you may be seriously hurt, you should go to the Emergency room in Corpus Christi or surrounding areas.
- If you are still experiencing pain and discomfort a few days to a couple weeks later, than you should come to our chiropractic office to find out if you have any structural damage. Our chiropractor can evaluate you and set up a treatment plan for your recovery.
- If the accident was not your fault. The other party's auto insurance should cover your health care expenses in our chiropractic office.
- At the accident scene, get as much information on the other driver or drivers as possible. An accident report by Corpus Christi Police is always helpful.
- Injuries sustained after a car accident if left untreated can lead to spinal degeneration and a host of other problems for years to come.
If you were injured in an automobile accident, you OWE it to yourself to come in and get checked out by Dr. Misty Durbin D.C.
Call our office today at 361-991-8887.